Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Year of Another Baby

That about sums it up!

2011 will be the year of another baby...another baby BOY to be more exact.


While I've left the world of blogging for the last 5 months, its a new year full of new hopes and I want to make it memorable.  (New post on Words of A Wolfe also)


We left the relative comfort of our life in Osoyoos and are now living the wintery life in northern Alberta, on my in-laws property in a cozy trailer.  While it feels like we've spent the last 5 months, moving & settling in, with the entrance of a new year, the Christmas stuff all put away, I finally feel like I'm ready to blog again!


So, today I'm 21 weeks pregnant. I'm still suffering with nausea every morning, smells make me gag and I'm dealing with the typical joys of sore hips, tiredness and aching back. But we are now on the count down to baby instead of the count UP!


I'm thrilled to be giving Ethan a brother to play with and grow up with. We had the most amazing Christmas season, experiencing it all thru the eyes of our precious 2 year old and we can't wait to add to our joy and experience it more through 2 rough & tumble, loving precious brothers.


I have many changes planned for our lifestyle in 2011, most of them consist of health changes *hint: new blog coming* and changing the way we live, eat, consume, etc. While I'm not a big "go green" activist, there are many things we've been researching in the past few months that make us excited for the changes to come.


But the biggest change will be adding another son to our family and I just can't wait! 19 more weeks to go tiny man. We love you to bits already, just as much as we have & do love your big brother!!


Blessings to you all in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful! That is so great! I am so happy for you! I hope the sickness will pass - that is not fun - I remember that well. My brother and his wife are having their 4th baby - tomorrow - Jan. 4th! Can't wait to find out - they have three girls and my brother grew up with three sisters! LOL!

    ReplyDelete