Saturday, January 22, 2011

Helper




They grow so fast!

Ethan is very into "helping" with everything he can right now. He loves "helping" me fold laundry by flinging stuff around while I speed fold and keep him out of the folded piles.

I have let him "help" with baking a few times too. This usually consists of tasting the batter or giving him a bowl, a spoon and some wet flour to muck around with.




And today my big helper decided he needed to help with dishes so he pulled his chair over when I was at the sink and I wasn't sure how he could help. He wanted to touch the bubbles and the warm water. So I filled up a sink of warm soapy water just for him and let him go to town with some old plastic containers.

I finished the dishes over half hour ago and he's still there splashing away, getting soaked and having fun! There is a small flood around him and everything in a three foot radius is splashed but he's loving it.

Good incentive to wash the floor today anyways!

Posted by Becky using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Awww - how sweet. Can't believe he's growing so fast. This activity will stay "fun" until it becomes a regular assigned chore, then it will be a lot of convincing.

    Thanks for sharing, Becks. Love to visit you here. Thinking of you today,

    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete